Royal Purple Racing Synthetic Oil 20W-50 (Case of 6)
Royal Purple Motor Oil, Extreme Performance Racing, 20W50, Synthetic, 1 qt Bottle, Case of 6.
19 in stock
Royal Purple® XPR® (Extreme Performance Racing) oils are recommended for use in various racing applications, and are popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats. Contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Greater wear protection on startup
- Increased horsepower
- Extends equipment life
- No flushing required when switching from other synthetic engine oils or conventional engine oils
- Outstanding rust / corrosion protection
- High temperature service capability
- XPR resists displacement, dilution and emulsion caused by exotic fuels, such as alcohol and methanol.Please consult Royal Purple’s Technical Department firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in choosing the racing oil for your specific application.
- XPR 0W-8 is an ultra-light viscosity racing motor oil formulated for use in drag racing, motorcycle sprint racing, etc.
- XPR 0W-20 is a light viscosity racing motor oil that is excellent for drag racing and kart racing.
- XPR 5W-20 is a light viscosity racing motor oil that is excellent for drag racing and kart racing.
- XPR 0W-30 is a light viscosity racing motor oil that is excellent for drag racing and kart racing.
- XPR 5W-30 works well in a variety of applications from oval track late models to bracket racing. It is extremely versatile and produces excellent horsepower while preventing wear.
- XPR 10W-40 is designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing. Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat, it is extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing.
- XPR 20W-50is formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. It is used in oval track, marine and drag racing and is very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
- XPR 10W-60 is specifically formulated to increase horsepower and torque in high performance modified and racing engines and is popular in endurance road racing and rallycross.