VP Racing Brake Fluid – VP 622 Full Synthetic Dot 4
VP Racing Brake Fluid, 622 Racing, DOT 4, Synthetic, 8.40 oz Bottle, Each
A premium synthetic Dot 4 brake fluid for racing, VP 622 features one of highest wet boiling points of any Dot 4 brake fluid. It maintains stability lap after lap, allowing you to race with confidence. We design VP 622 for hard racing and hard braking. It resists brake fade and vapor lock, and delivers a more consistent pedal feel. Our Dot 4 brake fluid is perfect for automobiles and powersport applications.
Wet boiling point is a crucial quality of brake fluid. Why? Because wet boiling point is the temperature at which the fluid begins to boil after absorbing 3.7% water by volume.
Brake fluid wears out over time and it naturally absorbs moisture. For this reason, it’s critical to periodically bleed your brakes and replace your brake fluid with fresh fluid. Maintaining your brake system is crucial for the health and performance of your vehicle and your safety. Moisture can cause internal corrosion in multiple components of a brake system. The result is expensive repairs, or worse, brake failure.
VP 622 is the perfect high performance brake fluid, no matter your application.
VP 622 Racing Brake Fluid Dot 4 Benefits
- Wet boiling point: 399°F. Standard Dot 4 fluids have a wet boiling point of 311°F
- Full synthetic
- For use in automobiles and powersports
- Maintains superb stability under high temps
- Resists brake fade, which is when your brake pedal feels spongy. This is caused by excessive heat buildup from friction at high speeds or when riding your brakes
- Combats vapor lock, which is when you experience no pressure at all on the brake pedal, resulting in a total loss of brake power